Rich and his team were amazing! They saved my financially and made me feel free to move on from a bad business deal. I could not have done it without them and I reccomend them to anyone who just doesn’t know who to turn to. They never once made me feel like I was going to lose and always kept me in the loop. They will succeed in making you feel whole again. ~Kjo – 5 Star Review
When you start, grow, invest in a company or are asked to manage the investments and operations of a business, either profit or non-profit, each choice you make can result in high-stakes consequences. You need information, advice and an advocate to represent you to not only protect your business, but also poise it for growth and success.
Counseling and Advocating for Business
Business moves at the speed of NOW. Obtaining salient advice in a timely manner for you to make business decisions can set you on a course for success or failure. We can help you move at the speed of business in answering your questions relating to:
- Business formation and organizational structuring including: advice involving small businesses, corporations, sole proprietorships, partnerships, not-for-profit organizations and LLC’s
- Business litigation involving construction disputes, partnership litigation, shareholder disputes and breaches of contracts
- Advisement on the need and use of buy-sell agreements, partnership agreements, employee contracts and more
- Sales, business valuations, acquisitions and mergers of businesses and related litigation
- Real estate law issues, including representation of homeowner’s associations, condominium associations and common interest communities
While some business litigation issues and breach of contract issues may require an aggressive approach in the courtroom, many can reach effective resolutions through other, more cost-effective and efficient methods. We skillfully negotiate and reach settlements for the benefit of our clients in a large number of the business law cases we handle. If you need representation for your Business Formation or Litigation issue, please contact us or call (309) 807-2885 to set up your consultation today.