Central Illinois Land Use and Zoning
Land use and zoning law involves interaction with many different stakeholders; investors, land owners and municipal entities can all take interest in your activities. This requires a clear understanding of a land owners most basic right, a freedom to use your property.
Preservation of Your Land Use and Zoning Rights
Textbook solutions to textbook problems do not solve real world problems. We are experts in representing owners, developers and adjoining landowners throughout central Illinois. Knowing the limitations and understanding the regulatory scheme contribute to effective representation in working with the key individuals and committees that make decisions regarding your property rights.
Let us help you with:
- Reviewing and taking action regarding zoning issues
- Investment in and the management of subdivision property
- Negotiation of property development with municipal entities and other stakeholders in unincorporated areas
- Working with local land use committees including city or county planning commissions
- Advisement of homeowner’s associations and condominium associations
- Eminent domain issues, easements, rights of way, and lot line disputes
- Advisement on annexation and working with municipal entities
We will approach your case with a high degree of professionalism, detail and attention to your business goals so that you can protect yourself, your business and your future success. If you need representation for your Land Use and Zoning issue, please contact us or call (309) 929-4332 to set up your consultation today.