Serving families and businesses with purpose.
With professionalism and dedication, we will stand by your side through transactions, negotiations, and litigation.
Our Practice Areas
Being a farming family, we intimately understand the agricultural business, and the risks and rewards of the farming culture. We have a unique vantage point to understand the legal, business and personal complexities of farming in the twenty first century.
Business And Commercial Law
As your trusted advisor, let us assist you with ensuring your business is structured properly. You are the expert in building your business. We want to help protect you and your business with impeccable insight in identifying appropriate growth strategy and business structure.
How your wealth is managed is one of your top priorities. The process of estate planning is about knowing where you want to go and what it will take to get you there. Through intent listening, we assist you with putting a plan in place to build, preserve and manage your wealth.
Land Use And Zoning
Visionaries, entrepreneurs, developers and other landowners do not plan for restrictive use. They plan for the best use of their property. We help maximize the parameters of the way you utilize your real estate with creative solutions to zoning, building concerns, land disputes and special uses.
Our goal is to inform our physician clients to make informed decisions based on their own business and personal goals. We assist in developing a customized plan specifically for you.
The transaction process for residential real estate and commercial real estate are vastly different. It is our goal to make the process as informing and empowering as possible. We ensure you are informed with relevant due diligence guidance and title agreement review.
About Marvel Law, P.C.
Understanding. Answers. Direction. When you have business questions, practice questions, agency questions knowing someone who can fit the pieces together and identify which pieces are missing is vital to your success and intended growth.Advocacy, Counsel, content creation and process implementation are all components of successful representation. One without the others is at best shortsighted and at worst a failure to fully educate and inform. That’s why it is our belief that knowing your options and making informed decisions is empowering.
- Professional Business formation for LLCs, partnerships and corporations including Insurance Professionals; advisement on operations and agreements for business owners and their companies.
- Physician Business services for individuals and practice groups; advisement on employment contracts, organizational operations, operational agreements and contracts.
- Contract litigation.
- Property Rights, counsel on land development, assisting developers and owners through the development process.
- Construction disputes; identification of owner’s rights, contractor obligations and disputes between all parties to a construction contract.
- Real estate; counsel for commercial real estate transactions, due diligence guidance, investor organization.
- Illinois, 2001
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri – 2001
- Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, Illinois – 1998
Contact Marvel Law, P.C.
The Skill and Knowledge That Can Help Your Business Succeed
Your business needs warrant a high degree of professionalism and preparedness. These are usually high-stakes investments, and we understand that you are turning to an attorney for advice on how to structure, operate, manage and protect your business to allow the business to succeed.
We are prepared to take the most consequential legal matters for our clients in the courtroom. Still, we know that taking a pragmatic, customized approach can often yield effective results and save our clients the investments of time and money in lengthy legal proceedings.
We will take the time to communicate directly with you and address your needs so you can make informed legal decisions regarding your business and avoid future conflicts.